Invite Shadia To Join Your Bible Study Group On Zoom!
Whether you’re meeting in a home or at church, Shadia would love to serve you and your group in a private virtual meeting at a date and time (and online platform) that works for you.
• Up to 60-minute virtual session with your group (maximum of 35 participants; see below for groups above 35)
• A fun time of “Author Q&A” where participants are invited to ask questions and get to know Shadia personally
• Book Giveaway! One randomly selected winner will receive a personally signed copy of one of Shadia’s Bible studies*
*Participants who enter the book drawing agree to join Shadia’s “Brave the Deep” email community. Winner may select Bible study of their choice.
We decided to surprise the women in our group and we are all on cloud nine! Zooming with Shadia was such a treat and a blessing! Her study has been so powerful for our group and God has revealed himself to each of us. Thank you, Shadia, for following God’s calling on your life! – Lydia McLaughlin, Bible Study Group Leader
Shadia spoke to the hearts of our Women’s Ministry; she didn’t speak as a teacher, an author or as a speaker. She spoke to us as our “Sister.” We call her “friend.” – Paulette Bald, First Baptist Church Jeffersontown, KY
How does it work?
- You choose a date and time that works best with your group. (in coordination with Shadia’s schedule),
- Prayerfully choose a compensation/honorarium amount (an average of $10 per person is suggested). ($150, $250, $350)
- Contact Shadia to set up the event and finalize the details (scroll to the very bottom of this page for the contact form)
Once you reach out, Shadia will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase to coordinate a date and time for your event. Group Leader is responsible for arranging the virtual meeting room (whether on zoom or another platform).
Want to spice up your virtual event by having Shadia Kick-off or Wrap-up your Bible study?
Or have her present a formal teaching session in addition to a fun time of “Author Q&A”?
Simply complete the SPEAKING INQUIRY form.
➡️ Note: A zoom meeting is for groups up to 35 participants. For groups exceeding 35 participants, please use the SPEAKING INQUIRY form.
Note: Unless specified, coupons cannot be applied to zoom sessions, coaching, or eCourses.
Listen to Lydia McLaughlin share a few words after she surprised her Bible Study Group by having Shadia join them on zoom! (Lydia McLaughlin is a Jesus-loving Bible Study leader, public figure, and former cast member on RealHousewives of Orange County).
Copyright Shadia Hrichi. All rights reserved. | Hosted and managed by Fistbump Media, LLC.