SHORT BIO: Shadia is a passionate speaker, author and teacher, who has a heart for seeing lives transformed by the power of God’s Word. She holds a master’s in biblical and theological studies from Western Seminary and is author of several books and Bible studies.
Having experienced many of life’s heartbreaks, Shadia’s transparency and compassion captures the hearts of her audience as she illustrates God’s love and power of redemption through her personal experiences. In addition to writing, Shadia is often invited to speak at conferences, churches, and other events.
- Keynote: Customized for Your Event
- Hagar’s Story: Rediscovering the God Who Sees Me
- Serving the Lord: In Season and Out of Season
- Keynote for Pregnancy Center Banquets / Sanctity of Life events
- The Power of Prayer Based on the Prayer of King Hezekiah
- Workshop: Abortion’s Hidden Battle and Why It Matters
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Shadia would be delighted to create a custom presentation for your event. To learn more details about Shadia’s presentations, visit her Speaking Topics page. PLEASE NOTE: Due to Shadia’s writing schedule, her availability for speaking engagements may be limited at times.
Venues / Events:
- Women’s Events
- Church Retreats
- Guest Instructor / Workshop Presenter
- Sanctity of Life Events
Shadia is also a powerful Sanctity of Life speaker. To hear more about this focus and read her position paper on abortion, visit her Sanctity of Life page.