Just for Writers
Hi friend! I am so glad you’re here. Let’s be honest: writing for God is both a rewarding and challenging calling. Thankfully, He does not ask us to walk this journey alone. God is with us. Not only that, but He calls us to serve Him together by building each other up. We are “one body with many parts.”
In short: we need each other. That’s why I created these workshops especially with you in mind.
Am I Ready to Write a Bible Study?
In this engaging and energetic video workshop, you will:
• Consider 10 key questions to ask yourself before writing a Bible study
• Explore different types of studies and decide which is right for you
• Be ready to draft a professional query letter specific for Bible studies
40 minute video workshop (streaming; requires internet connection)
Printable course handouts (PDF)
BONUS: Free sample professional query letter (PDF)
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Professional book proposal template
Coaching with Shadia
Zoom coaching session(s) with Shadia where YOU set the agenda.
Some examples include:
• Brainstorm your ideas for a non-fiction book or Bible study
• Help get “unstuck” in your query letter or book proposal (non-fiction)
• Discuss your writing questions and help you move forward in your writing journey
• Explore your writing and publishing dreams, struggles, or questions, and identify next steps
• Establish practical steps for investing in your spiritual life (quiet times, prayer, sabbath)
Outline Your Bible Study in 10 Easy Steps
Writing a Bible study can be a daunting task—unless you have a plan. Together, we will walk through 10 steps to develop a clear, working outline of your Bible study, including help on crafting your chapter summaries (key if you plan to submit a formal book proposal).
BONUS: Sample Chapter Summaries
Let’s Stay Connected!
Join Shadia’s Brave the Deep ministry community today!