Am I Ready to Write a Bible Study?
In this engaging and energetic video workshop, Shadia will serve as your guide as you:
• Consider 10 key questions to ask yourself before writing a Bible study
• Explore different types of studies and decide which is right for you
• Be ready to draft a professional query letter specific for Bible studies
• BONUS material: free sample query letter download
Workshop includes unlimited viewing of the video course, downloadable handouts for you to print and use as you watch the video, plus bonus professional sample query letter.
Read what other workshop participants are saying:
There were so many takeaways! This workshop really helped me think outside the box. Thank you! – Rich
In a very short time period you presented a comprehensive guide to writing Bible studies and answered so many questions I didn’t think to ask. What a great resource! – Kendra
- One 40 minute video workshop (streaming; requires internet connection)
- Printable course handouts (PDF)
- BONUS: sample professional query letter (PDF)
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Professional book proposal template (details below)
“The moment I started watching Shadia’s workshop, I was hooked. It was immediately clear that she has the depth of knowledge necessary to teach us how to write Bible studies well. Her heart for the Lord is sincere, and so is her teaching style. Her workshop was engaging, relatable, and practical. I especially loved the way it was organized with the 10 questions: personal, publishing, and practical. – Susie
OPTIONAL ADD-ON for $9.99: Book proposal template. Features include:
• Downloadable Microsoft Word Document
• Customizable for Bible study or standard non-fiction book
• Customizable for single book or series
• Includes examples and suggestions
• Full-length, professional proposal*
*Template includes all standard requirements found in most non-fiction book proposals. However, some publishers may request specific additional sections, which may or may not appear in the template.
Note: Coupons cannot be applied to coaching sessions or eCourses.