Leader’s Kit, including 7 High Definition Video sessions, to complement and enhance the Bible study, TAMAR: Rediscovering the God Who Redeems Me. (For Group Use)
“I’ve read this story so many times and just sort of breezed by it, not giving thought to the complexity of it. . . Jesus really did have quite an array of human ancestors, didn’t he? This makes me smile. God ensured that Jesus’ human side was as scandalous and relatable as some of our own. I am absolutely blown away by that knowledge” – Naahma
BENEFITS: Through this six-week, in-depth Bible study, you will discover that no matter life’s twists and turns or your sins and failures, there is a God working behind the seen, redeeming it all for His glory. In this series, your group will:
- Explore the faith of Tamar, whose bold actions helped secure the promised line of Judah
- Marvel at how our own life stories fit into God’s redemptive plan
- Celebrate God’s loving plan to adopt us into His eternal, covenant family
Watch 1-minute promo:
FEATURES – Leader’s Kit includes:
- Promo Video (mp4) in 1080p format*
- 7 Video sessions (mp4) in 1080p format*
- Guide to using video sessions (PDF)
- Group Study Tips (PDF)
- Printable Scripture cards (PDF)
- BONUS: Blooper Reel!
* Videos in Leader’s Kit are High Resolution optimized for large screen (each video approx. 3GB)
GET YOUR LEADER’S KIT FOR JUST $20!
When you order the Leader’s Kit plus 12 or more study guides, you’ll SAVE 20% on your entire order! plus qualify for FREE SHIPPING! That’s like getting the Leader’s Kit for just $20! Simply use Coupon Code PACKAGEPRICE at checkout. (coupon does not apply to sale, bundled, or eCourse products)
Make it personal! Invite Shadia to visit your group on zoom. Learn more about Zooming with Shadia.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- SESSION ONE: Watch Shadia’s powerful opening message as she introduces us to a young girl who suffered multiple injustices, but whose bold choices forever altered the trajectory of human history. 16 minutes
- SESSION TWO: Shadia begins by tracing the generations of the famous, but dysfunctional family that Tamar would marry into. All along the way, we encounter lying, betrayal, stealing . . . yet through it all, God is working out His sovereign plan behind the seen. 17 minutes
- SESSION THREE: During this session, Shadia unveils the consequences of Judah’s poor choices. But when it comes time for Judah to seek a wife for his firstborn son, Tamar steps onto the scene – and into God’s redemptive story. 20 minutes
- SESSION FOUR: In this dramatic session, Shadia invites us to step into Tamar’s sandals by providing us with an unforgettable glimpse into what life might have been like for young Tamar, who suffered not one, but two abusive husbands. 27 minutes
- SESSION FIVE: Through captivating teaching, Shadia recounts events which, within the bounds of God’s sovereignty, begin to turn the tide in Tamar’s favor. Refusing to give in to self-pity, Tamar rises above her circumstances – with consequences that echo into eternity. 28 minutes
- SESSION SIX: Like Tamar, all of us face times when we struggle with doubt, suffer injustice, or experience betrayal. Listen as Shadia unfolds the beauty of God’s faithfulness as He uses Judah’s mistakes to welcome Tamar into His covenant family. 24 minutes
- SESSION SEVEN: In this last session, Shadia challenges us to recognize that though there may be times when we are like Judah or Tamar – trying to do things our own way or pretending to be something we’re not – when God makes us His own, He will redeem it all for His glory. 24 minutes
AUTHOR: Shadia Hrichi is a passionate Bible teacher, author, and speaker who has a heart for seeing lives transformed by the power of God’s Word. Having experienced many heartbreaks, including abortion, date rape, divorce, and more, she captures the hearts of her audience as she illustrates, through personal experience, God’s love, faithfulness, and power of redemption. Shadia has received a master’s in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary as well as a master’s in Criminal Justice from the State University of New York.
Shadia is the author of the BEHIND THE SEEN: Exploring the Bible’s Unsung Heroes Bible studies series, including:
- TAMAR: Rediscovering the God Who Redeems Me
- LEGION: Rediscovering the God Who Rescues Me
- HAGAR: Rediscovering the God Who Sees Me
Her studies have been endorsed by Bible Study Magazine (Faithlife, maker of LOGOS Bible Software), international best-selling authors Liz-Curtis Higgs, Francine Rivers, Susy Flory, Chris Tiegreen, and many others. Her Bible study, Worthy of Love: A Journey of Hope and Healing After Abortion, is endorsed by Brian Fisher (President of Human Coalition), and is being used by numerous pregnancy centers, churches, and ministries throughout the US and Canada.
Whether serving as a keynote, retreat speaker, or workshop presenter, Shadia stirs the hearts and minds of her audiences through personal story, illustration, and the power of God’s Word. Shadia’s passion to see God’s people live courageously in light of eternity is simply contagious. Currently residing in northern California, Shadia serves at Venture Christian Church and loves to visit the ocean each week for “a date with Jesus.”
Questions? Need international shipping? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.