Leader’s Kit, including 7 High Definition Video sessions to complement and enhance the Bible study, LEGION: Rediscovering the God Who Rescues Me. (For group use)
Through this six-week action-packed Bible study, you will experience God’s relentless love as you celebrate the impassioned Savior Who moved heaven and earth to rescue you.
“I’ve been a student of the Bible almost all my life and am familiar with this story, yet am amazed at the freshness and so many eye-opening moments as I worked my way through this study!” – Carole
BENEFITS:Experience God’s relentless love through the story of a man known only by the name of the demons that tormented him. Explore challenging questions such as:
- Why was God willing to risk rebellion and rejection in the Garden?
- Why would He allow His perfect creation to fall victim to Satan’s schemes?
- If God is good, why does He allow evil to exist?
Rediscover how far our impassioned Savior will go in order to rescue one … lost … soul
Legion is truly one of the best bible studies I have ever done. It’s meaty, thought provoking, and inspiring. Shadia does a great job weaving scripture together and pointing out details that I never noticed before.” – Danielle
Watch 1-minute promo:
FEATURES – Leader’s Kit includes:
- Promo Video (mp4) in 1080p format*
- 7 Video sessions (mp4) in 1080p format*
- Guide to using video sessions (PDF)
- Group Study Tips (PDF)
- Printable Scripture cards (PDF)
* Videos in Leader’s Kit are High Resolution optimized for large screen (each video approx. 3GB)
NOTE: This is an electronic product; Study Guide sold separately. For BULK PRICING or international shipping of study guides, email email@example.com.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- SESSION ONE: We live in a world that is crying out for rescue. Watch Shadia’s powerful introduction to the fascinating story of Jesus’s passionate pursuit to rescue a man known only by the name of the demons that tormented him. 16 minutes.
- SESSION TWO: Shadia sets the stage by diving into the age-old question: Why did God allow Satan and sin to enter our world? From our limited perspective, the events in Genesis appear risky, but for God, they pave the way for a glorious Divine Rescue. 23 minutes
- SESSION THREE: Through captivating teaching, Shadia invites you to climb into the boat with Jesus as He heads into enemy territory. Like the disciples, we face storms of doubt and fear. This is when our faith is put to the test. 24 minutes.
- SESSION FOUR: In this session, we recognize that our enemy will stop at nothing to deceive us into lowering our view of God and His power. Shadia reminds us that this same enemy falls on his face and shudders at the mere mention of God’s Name. 23 minutes.
- SESSION FIVE: During this session, Shadia gently challenges us: we say that God can rescue anyone, but do we really believe it? For the man with the legion, the people saw a hopeless, crazed, naked man, but God saw a precious soul crying out for rescue. 22 minutes
- SESSION SIX: Like the demoniac, each one of us is in need of rescue, and there is only One Who can intercede for us: Jesus. Listen as Shadia boldly proclaims that through Christ’s blood, all the powers of darkness were forever defeated. 20 minutes
- SESSION SEVEN: In this final session, Shadia challenges us to follow the example of the healed man who took Jesus at His word, “go and tell.” In the same way, each one of us has been entrusted with a story of God’s rescuing love. Let us also go and tell. 23 minutes
AUTHOR: Shadia Hrichi is a passionate Bible teacher, author, and speaker who has a heart for seeing lives transformed by the power of God’s Word. Having experienced many heartbreaks, including abortion, date rape, divorce, and more, she captures the hearts of her audience as she illustrates, through personal experience, God’s love, faithfulness, and power of redemption. Shadia has received a master’s in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary as well as a master’s in Criminal Justice from the State University of New York.
Shadia is the author of various books and Bible studies, including her newest study, LEGION: Rediscovering the God Who Rescues Me, endorsed by Francine Rivers, Dr. Phyllis Bennett-Western Seminary, and others, and HAGAR: Rediscovering the God Who Sees Me, endorsed by Bible Study Magazine (Faithlife, maker of LOGOS Bible Software), international best-selling authors Francine Rivers and Chris Tiegreen, and many others. Her Bible study, Worthy of Love: A Journey of Hope and Healing After Abortion, is endorsed by Theresa Ingram (wife of pastor and author Chip Ingram), Brian Fisher (President of Human Coalition), and is being used by numerous pregnancy centers, churches, and ministries throughout the US and Canada.
Whether serving as a keynote, retreat speaker, or workshop presenter, Shadia stirs the hearts and minds of her audiences through personal story, illustration, and the power of God’s Word. Shadia’s passion to see God’s people live courageously in light of eternity is simply contagious. Currently residing in northern California, Shadia serves at Venture Christian Church and loves to visit the ocean each week for “a date with Jesus.”